Monday, August 1, 2016

The holidays

How was your holiday? Was it good?
Hope you used that time well.
Did you spend time with family?

Put all of your answers in the comments 

I think I should tell you what I did in the holidays.

Alright. It all started when the school bell rang. Ring ring ring ring. All of the kids were excited to go home. Well I was. So I grabbed my bike and rushed out the school gate, all pumped up. Then it all started. When my brother came home from school, the fight started to came as quick as possible. Mum said to me "Really the school holidays already!" We started to pack and then mum told us to get in the car with our bags. We are going today. Brock and I were really shocked that we were leaving right after school, (BEST MUM EVER MOMENT). Then we made it to Taupo and then two more hours to go. We have got to a stop. I was asleep. Mum came to Bennydale and then we met Shirley at the Bennydale sign. And then the fun begin as soon as mum drove off...

1 comment:

  1. What a great post Caitlin!!! This is my answer to all of the questions. I had a great holiday. I did spend time with my family and I think I spent that time well.

    ReplyDelete