Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Scene Description

This is an old piece of writing but I want to share it with you because I am proud of the words that I have used in here. I have tried to describe well.


Writing task






Scene description
Wow there it is  an amazing sight with in my eyes. I see the sky is blue and green bushes to.That is how I like it all ways. I see a sandy shore it is all grainy. This is Paradise to me,I like being outside and swimming all kind of that stuff.I hear birds yelling their heads of they are so loud in a good way .I see native plants silver ferns everything. I feel green plants within my hands.I taste fresh water in my mouth.As I stare into the water it gazes back to me.I see long tree brunch with crystal green leaves going into the crystal clear water.I can smell freshness in my nose.There are all kinds of colours like blue green yellow, even gold. Now it is the sad time because I have to leave. Bye amazing sight.



2 comments:

  1. Great scene description Caitlin. You have really described the picture well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work you have destribed the picture well and it is really cool
    to see you put really good onnapaiah words in it and you have made a great scene destription
    keep the great work up.
    WELL DONE CAITLIN!!!!!!and I carn't wait till your next scene distription

    ReplyDelete