Thursday, February 11, 2016

Who am I?

Hi my name is Caitlin and I am in Rimu hub.I am 10 years of age. My hobbies are sports and hip hop and Parkvale School. I live with 2 people. They are my mum and my brother. Welcome to my blog. I love motor biking and running and I am an out side person.



I have 2 pets. They are a turtle and a cat and I love them. Last week it was the turtle's birthday and he turned 3. I love my cat because it sleeps with me and it gives me good night and good morning kisses and they are wet. 


My favourite song is "I feel better when I am dancing" and I love dancing with my mum. I like my family because they always support me through everything that someone can ask for. I love spending time with my family / Friends    







               

12 comments:

  1. That is a very nice photo and I love to read this writing. kai pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Caitlin!
    I like how yo showed the picture of you and your friends.
    I loved all the great writing!
    Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Caitlin, This is an awesome post. I love the photo and all the descriptive paragraphs. Keep it up.
    Kai Pai

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work Caitlin love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a nice photo and I like the way you explain everything about you well done with your first blog post for 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool Caitlin nice work good explaining this peice of work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME JOB! I love the way you explained about yourself.
    Your cat and turtle must be adorable!
    Well done on your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job and I think that know-one in our class would know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you must like to play sports and hip hop
    from anika

    ReplyDelete