Monday, April 4, 2016

I proud

Hi guys. Welcome back to another blog post. I hope you really like it 


My Best Learning task


This is my...Camp thank you letter
I am proud of this because..Mr M thinks that I am sincere  with this letter (That means that I mean  it)
My biggest challenge was...Getting all of the info into the letter


Dear Angela


Thank you for all of the spending Rimu hub, I hope you had a good  time. Thank you for all of our dinner. Thank you for taking us down the river and saving  me and friends down the river.


Thank you for being there for me on the up and down parts of  the day.Thank you for taking time off work and having no time with your family. Thank you  for helping us make dessert and keeping us safe around the fire.


Thank you for helping with all Rimu hub daily games. I hope you had a good time with everything you did with Rimu.


Your Sincerely
Caitlin   


I am really proud of this

5 comments:

  1. awesome catlin you did really well with you're iPROUD kepp it up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Caitlin that is a really good quality letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Caitlin! You have done well in your blog post and your
    letter has been set out really well too!

    Sincerely Bradyen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Caitlin and I think that letter was awesome! Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE CAITLIN

    ReplyDelete