Thursday, September 17, 2015

Scared England Players

Image result for all blacks

Scared England Making fun of the All Blacks.

This morning we watched the England rugby team make fun of the Kiwi's and boy room 19 and Mrs Hardaker was not happy!
   

My Feeling's

  So when they started to do the hakarana I was not happy at all,                                                                then I said to my self BRING IT ON England.                                                                                            

7 comments:

  1. Tena koe, Pommy
    Tupoto koe, Pommy!
    Niu Tireni tenei haere nei
    Au Au Aue a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog post caitlin and All blacks are way beter then England

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crack Up the All Blacks are better than England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Oh My God that is crack up I think that i'm going to agree with Amos the All Blacks are better than them and we are totally going to beat them at rugby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny! I love this! All blacks a WAY WAY WAY Better then england!
    I love this blog post! Well done!

    ReplyDelete