Friday, September 23, 2016

PBL

Hey guys welcome back to another video

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A LOVELY DAY


OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic:
model

Photo/Screenshot of Project





Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was getting creative because making the grand stand out of egg cartons


  • The most challenging thing about my project was getting it finished in time              because It was really hard


  • The main skill I got better at was my creativity I got better at it by  working with hard stuff like cardboard and egg cartons


  • Something interesting I learnt was that  the  olympics stopped after the first ever olympic


  • What I would most like to change about my project is having more cardboard            because I ran out


2 comments:

  1. grate post.tour model is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great project caitlin I can totaly see what you have made
    keep the good effort up and mabey you can make a differn't sort of
    project.

    ReplyDelete